Tudumo is an excellent tool to organize all sorts of tasks, from business meetings in your company to final papers for your university courses. It's similar to other task agendas, in the sense that it displays the task list on the main interface and uses icons to distinguish them. However, it has some unique features that make it a great app to optimize time management and improve productivity.
Among these special features, you'll find the possibility to organize tasks by tags instead of typical categories such as "Personal", "Work" or "Urgent". With tags, you can create as many categories as you want and then search through your pending tasks much more easily.
Notes (referred as "Actions" in Tudumo) can have a brief description, plus starting and ending dates. The program also enables you to divide the list with headings to make it clearer. It's a bit tricky to learn, but fortunately there are some sample notes that work as a tutorial on how to create and edit notes. Tudumo can also print your task list on paper and supports some basic customization.
Apparently the program will be free while it's in beta, so you'd better hurry up to grab your copy now!
Organize all your tasks with Tudumo and make the most of your time
- Feature - adding * " or ? at the beginning of the quick-add window makes the action an NA, On Hold or Someday/Maybe.
- Fix - bug handled when the updater doesn't download properly.
- Fix - heading numbers weren't drawing properly when the window was resized.
- Fix - sometimes setting an action to completed didn't change the "active" count at the bottom.
- Fix - copy and pasting the same items more than once, copied the id instead of creating a new one.